Select to view content in your preferred language

Hidden appearance for geopoint

08-06-2020 05:15 PM
AndrewPadilla
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

Is "hidden" appearance be supposed to be available in  Connect 3.10? I downloaded and installed 3.10 and created a new form but hidden does not seem to be an option under appearance. When typing in "hidden" under appearance I get a popup "The appearance value you gave is not one of the standard supported appearance types..." My goal is to hide a geopoint. I am running Windows 10. Will this option also be available for the web app?

Also I do not see the "body::esri:visible" column as shown during the UC "ArcGIS Survey123: What's New" presentation.

Thank you,
Andy

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andrew,

The hidden appearance and body::esri:visible column are beta features for the 3.10 release. Both of these new features currently work as expected in Connect and the field app with 3.10, however are not supported in the 3.10 web app. Once they are supported in the web app (currently scheduled for 3.11) then both features will be fully supported.

The templates therefore do not contain the hidden appearance and body::esri:visible column, however you can manually add it to your template, and use in Connect and field app.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
AndrewPadilla
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your response Phillip. To make sure I understand correctly, in 3.10, I can add hidden to appearance (bypassing the popup message as stated above) and it should work in Connect and the field app?

Thanks,
Andy

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, that is correct, it will work as a beta feature (not officially supported) in Connect and field app with 3.10 release.

Regards,

Phil.