Grouping attachments display in the map/apps for multiple attachments questions

Jump to solution
02-08-2022 04:08 PM
KerryKang
Occasional Contributor III

Hello all, 

This may be a more dashboard/ map questions.

I have multiple image questions that take multiple images and hope to display images in popup (dashboard/WAB/Experience Builder) in a more meaningful way.

For example, these are image questions in my survey.

Q1. Attach up to 10 photos of before debris removal.

Q2. Attach up to 10 photos of after debris removal.

Once I display the layer in the map, all the attachments will be displayed at the end of the popup and perhaps there are mix in order. Also there is no way that I can tell which photos belong to what question.

Is there any work around that I can categorize attachments? I thought about adding watermark but it may not be very visible depends on the photo content.

Thank you.

Kerry

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi @KerryKang  This is definitively more of a question for the Dashboards or ArcGIS Online groups.  Survey123 attachments are always categorize using an attachment keyboard. This is why in a Survey123 report you can always decide what type of photo goes where.  ArcGIS popups unfortunately do not take advantage of attachment keywords. This is why you see them as a mixed bag of things in the popup. This could make a good ArcGIS Idea under ArcGIS Online.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi @KerryKang  This is definitively more of a question for the Dashboards or ArcGIS Online groups.  Survey123 attachments are always categorize using an attachment keyboard. This is why in a Survey123 report you can always decide what type of photo goes where.  ArcGIS popups unfortunately do not take advantage of attachment keywords. This is why you see them as a mixed bag of things in the popup. This could make a good ArcGIS Idea under ArcGIS Online.

KerryKang
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Ismael, thank you for your comments. I will submit the idea.  🙂 

Kerry

0 Kudos