go to the next record from the inbox in form view mode

Jump to solution
01-05-2022 01:31 AM
GrégoireCATINEAU
New Contributor III

Hello,

When I am in the inbox edition mode, when I edit a record from the list in the form view mode , I would like to go to quickly to the next record. Is it possible to have a button 'next' from this screen or an other possibilité to go to the next record ?

thank you for your help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello Grégoire,

Would using the map view in Survey123 Inbox works for you? You will be able to pan the map to look for records to edit. The workflow will still require coming back and forth between the form and the home screen, however. I would recommend for you to post this in ArcGIS Ideas as popular ideas tend to get considered by the product team.

Best regards,
Kanin 

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution" to help others who have the same question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello Grégoire,

Would using the map view in Survey123 Inbox works for you? You will be able to pan the map to look for records to edit. The workflow will still require coming back and forth between the form and the home screen, however. I would recommend for you to post this in ArcGIS Ideas as popular ideas tend to get considered by the product team.

Best regards,
Kanin 

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution" to help others who have the same question.

GrégoireCATINEAU
New Contributor III

Ok, thank you Kanin. I will send this improvement proposal.