Geopoint Map Not Rendering in Published Survey

02-28-2020 05:21 AM
ZachTrzebiatowski
New Contributor II

Hey there,

I published a survey with Survey123 Connect (https://arcg.is/0ae1ej), and the map populated with geopoint will not render for other users (works in the survey123 app, but not in the browser).

I tried changing the map type settings to "Standard (Beta)" instead of "Basic" to no effect.

I've attached the xls form, but I think the issue is happening on the back end.

Thanks in advance!

-Zach

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Zach,

What version of Survey Connect and the field app are you using? Is the problem you are having only in the web app that the map does not diplay?

What sort of map are you linking to the survey, is it a web map? Have you tried republishing your survey with a recent version of Survey123 Connect and ensure you are using the latest version of the web app? This can be changed in the setting in the Survey123 website.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
ZachTrzebiatowski
New Contributor II

Hello Philip,

Thanks for getting back to me.

It appears to be functioning as intended, at this point.

Pretty sure the latest version setting resolved the issue.

As a side note, is there an easier way to re-install 123 connect than uninstalling and re-installing?

Thanks,

Zach

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Zach,

Great to hear it is working now, there were some recent updates in last release of Connect and Web app that resolved some web map issues.

Currently there is no way to install Connect over the top of an existing installation (an update) so it must be uninstalled first. We are working on this as there is some underlying limitations, however hope in a future release to support this.

Phil.

0 Kudos