Field image Survey required ( With existing feature service)

01-23-2020 03:58 PM
PamelaLandy
Occasional Contributor

Perform a survey from feature service, and add 03 images field  which I want to be required, in the form I put 'yes' but they do not become mandatory in my survey, is something additional necessary ?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Pamela,

Could you provide more information about the configuration of the feature service you are using?

Is it a feature service hosted on arcgis.com or enterpised portal?

Are you using the Survey123 field app or web application to surbmit the survey?

Is it possible to share your xls form for us to look into this issue further? 

0 Kudos
PamelaLandy
Occasional Contributor

1.- Enterprise portal 10.7.1

2.- Survey field app

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Could you share the xls form with me so that I can look into this further? You can mail it to me directly if you don't want to upload it here. Please send it to sjeng@esri.com and will look into this.

0 Kudos
PamelaLandy
Occasional Contributor

Hi,  Shwu-jing Jeng‌  Could you tell me what the procedure is or where to find a detailed video or link when I want to add photos to my survey that comes from a feature service? That is, in my feature class prior to the publication, what should I add?
I have experience in generating surveys from survey123 hosted (portal) but not from feature service from a GDB
Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for your form and I will look into it further. Just to clarify the issue you are running into. Are you having the problem that the image question is not validated(must require to attach image) when you submit the form? 

Here is the link to the online listing the permission you would need with feature service and could you check to see if you do grant the sufficient permission to the feature service?

Use Survey123 with existing feature services—Survey123 for ArcGIS | Documentation