Feature Report Error Message For Some Users But Not All

Jump to solution
11-20-2019 07:47 AM
Peters_Amy
Occasional Contributor

I am the owner of the hosted service for which I run a feature report for one record on survey123.arcgis.com.  The report uses a custom Word template and when I generate the report, it is created nicely (with photos).  I asked one of our admins to run the same report using the same template on the same OID and he can also run it fine.  However, none of the field surveyors who are the ones submitting the surveys and who are in the AGOL group, can generate the same report using the same template with the same OID.  Attached to this question is the long error message they receive when trying to run a report.  Is this an ownership issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Amy,

It looks like the error is related to access to the web map that is being referenced by the webmap item id for the feature report mapSettings parameter.

Can you ensure that the web map is accessible to the Group as well?

Best,

Brandon

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Amy,

It looks like the error is related to access to the web map that is being referenced by the webmap item id for the feature report mapSettings parameter.

Can you ensure that the web map is accessible to the Group as well?

Best,

Brandon

Peters_Amy
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Brandon!  Yes, that was it.  Oops.  Error message resolved once web map was shared to the group.