Embedded form in dashboards no longer opening.

Jump to solution
03-23-2022 06:19 AM
GlenGardner1
New Contributor III

I have come across a issue with all of my Surveys123 forms that are embedded in dashboard this morning.

The all say "You do not have permission to access this resource or perform this operation."

They all worked fine till this morning. I can also access the forms without issue directly in the browsers. 

Interestingly, If I add change the survey URL to use the beta survey123 site, the forms load correctly.

41 Replies
TylerBragg2
Occasional Contributor II

@ZhifangWang Thanks for the info.  I had a view layer set up already, but apparently when I enabled Sync on the main feature layer it caused the Survey to encounter errors.  I learned my lesson there.  

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi All,

Thank you all for the feedback. The original issue described below has been fixed on the production Survey123 website, aka BUG-000147847. If you still observe any other issues, please let us know (you can create a separate post if it is not the same as below).

If a private (non-publicly shared) survey is embedded in a dashboard via the embedded content element or embedded in Experience Builder app via the Embed widget, "You do not have permission to access this resource or perform this operation." error occurs.
0 Kudos
BrianHoffheins
New Contributor

This issue is has still not been resolved in my organization.  I have multiple dashboards with surveys embedded and only myself(admin account) can properly see the survey. The rest of my team sees www.arcgis.com refused to connect error.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
TiiuKelviste
New Contributor III

The survey opens fine but now it asks to sign in after each entry which is very time-consuming before we had to log in once per session.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @TiiuKelviste ,

Can you please raise a ticket to Esri Support Service? This can provide us with details and reproduce steps to address the issue.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

@TiiuKelviste ,

Are you using Dashboard in ArcGIS Enterprise rather than ArcGIS Online?

If yes, we had a potential fix for this issue on the Survey123 Beta website. Can you please help test it out? You need to replace your survey URL from https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/... to https://survey123beta.arcgis.com/share/...

TiiuKelviste1
New Contributor III

Hi! Yes, we are mainly using ArcGIS Enterprise and our surveys are made using desktop connect edition. We just finished testing and it seems to work now in beta, as it no longer asks to log in if we switch the areas from the list.

Thank you for the quick response!

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

@TiiuKelviste1 ,

The fix is now available on the product Survey123 website.

Thanks again for your testing and the feedback!

0 Kudos
JovanaB
New Contributor III

Are there any updates to this issue? I am still experiencing this error for my organizationally shared Survey123 web form embedded to ArcGIS Dashboards. I am able to see the survey but others in my organization cannot. I tried the beta alternative in the address and it works.

0 Kudos