Embedded form in dashboards no longer opening.

Jump to solution
03-23-2022 06:19 AM
GlenGardner1
New Contributor III

I have come across a issue with all of my Surveys123 forms that are embedded in dashboard this morning.

The all say "You do not have permission to access this resource or perform this operation."

They all worked fine till this morning. I can also access the forms without issue directly in the browsers. 

Interestingly, If I add change the survey URL to use the beta survey123 site, the forms load correctly.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

@TiiuKelviste1 ,

The fix is now available on the product Survey123 website.

Thanks again for your testing and the feedback!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
41 Replies
DembaEstadual
New Contributor II

Hello @GlenGardner1,

I encountered the same error in Survey123 forms built into ArcGIS Dashboards. Apparently, Dashboards underwent an update during maintenance on 03/22/2022 and as a result it stopped passing the token to the embedded form, causing it to no longer load forms that are not publicly shared.

SamGatter
New Contributor III

We have also tried using Experience builder as a temporary workaround, however the issue still pertains to this as well.

0 Kudos
SamGatter
New Contributor III

We are also having this issue, it occurred this morning.

There was an update of Survey123 on the 22nd March (yesterday) and we presume it's something coinciding with that. 

Edit - I didn't realise that there was also an update to Dashboards as well. 

Tags (1)
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi all,

Thanks for all the feedback, as well as @GlenGardner1 pointing out the Survey123 Beta website approach.

After the update to the Survey123 website on 3/22 PDT, we identified this issue: if a private (non-publicly shared) survey is embedded in a dashboard via the embedded content element or embedded in Experience Builder app via the Embed widget, "You do not have permission to access this resource or perform this operation." error occurs.

A potential fix has been applied and we are evaluating it on the Survey123 Beta website. Can you please help test it in your workflow by changing the survey URL from https://survey123.arcgis.com share/<id> to https://survey123beta.arcgis.com share/<id> ? 

SamGatter
New Contributor III

Hiya,

Is there a workaround for Enterprise users? 

Happy to test!

0 Kudos
GlenGardner1
New Contributor III

I am on Enterprise and this switch to beta does work for me.

MichaelWilhelm
New Contributor

I had the same issue described by Glen.  Good news - my survey now loads when pointed to the beta website!  Any idea how long the fix might take to go into the production Survey123 website?

SamGatter
New Contributor III

Ah, brill!

I was under the presumption that the beta wasn't available for me, just to confirm that it does work.

0 Kudos
GlenGardner1
New Contributor III

Beta is working. I am noticing that the sign-in page comes up on every change to selections passing through to the form using the beta site. It use to just ask for sign-in the first time.

0 Kudos