Dynamic Content not populating in Power Automate

1982
5
Jump to solution
03-04-2022 09:14 AM
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Hello,

I am working with Power Automate for the first time, hoping to automate the process of taking data collected in Survey123 and automatically populating an excel spreadsheet. I've been following this workflow by @IsmaelChivite 

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/survey123/constituent-engagement/instantly-load-survey123-...

However, even though I believe I've set the table up correctly (and it's clearly pulling in the column names) I am not able to enter any field values from dynamic content

Katherine_Clark_0-1646412878526.png

 

Any idea what might be causing this and how I can address it? Thanks in advance!

 

Best,
Katie


“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

In case anyone comes across this post in the future, wanted to update that I was able to solve the problem by using the Templates button instead of "Create" as the documentation/blog post showed. 

Katherine_Clark_0-1647283927912.png

When I set up the flow through the template, the dynamic content populated without issue.

Best,
Katie


“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

In case anyone comes across this post in the future, wanted to update that I was able to solve the problem by using the Templates button instead of "Create" as the documentation/blog post showed. 

Katherine_Clark_0-1647283927912.png

When I set up the flow through the template, the dynamic content populated without issue.

Best,
Katie


“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
RuchiraWelikala2
New Contributor III

Wondering if you're seeing this issue lately? It appears it's back for me in the last few weeks. Now my "flow checker" side bar says "Url of ArcGIS Enterprise is required". Adding new data connections and reestablishing  the connection doesn't seem to solve the issue either. Very frustrating.

PatriceMoore2
New Contributor

Just wanted to pop in here to say it's happening to mine as well and thanks for posting!

0 Kudos
RuchiraWelikala2
New Contributor III

Was able to resolve this by removing the default "Send an Email" operation and adding the Outlook operation "Send an email (V2)". This one works as it should. Hope that helps. 

0 Kudos
CarlisleHaworth1
New Contributor III

Hi Katherine, I have also encountered this when my data connection to S123 is broken which does seem to happen periodically for unknown reasons. To resolve this, I go under Data>Connections and for the Survey123 Connection, click Switch Account. This will log you out of S123 and you'll just need to log back in.