Data Values Are Valid Error - Instance Name

Jump to solution
03-24-2021 06:10 AM
GarrettHuffman
New Contributor II

I just designed a form and attempting to submit a test form but receiving a message after clicking submit that reads, "Data Values Are Valid" then next line, "Instance Name: " and goes on to list all of the fields of the form. Have zero idea as to why it is not submitting and there is no troubleshooting solutions on the forums here that I have been able to locate. It would be a huge help if anyone happened to know of the solution to this problem as I need it for a large environmental project. 

I've attached my form along with a screenshot of the message I receive when trying to submit. Thanks in advance for any help. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DataOfficer
Occasional Contributor III

You can't actually submit data with Survey123 Connect. It just checks if what you are trying to submit is valid (hence the message you are seeing). To actually submit data you need to publish the form and then complete it in the Survey123 field app or webform.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DataOfficer
Occasional Contributor III

You can't actually submit data with Survey123 Connect. It just checks if what you are trying to submit is valid (hence the message you are seeing). To actually submit data you need to publish the form and then complete it in the Survey123 field app or webform.

0 Kudos
GarrettHuffman
New Contributor II

I forgot to reply but the solution was as simple as you said. Thank you so much for that easy solution 🙏