Data not loading on Data tab in Survey123 online

Jump to solution
03-23-2021 02:53 AM
SaraMiller
New Contributor III

Suddenly at the end of last week, the data view tab in survey123.arcgis.com stopped loading data and is  showing the loading icon constantly.  This is happening for a set of 10 different surveys, but not for a couple other surveys I created previously.

I can view the data in AGOL via Content > survey folder > feature layer > data so I know it's going through, but other users need to be able to view, edit, and export data from Survey123 online.

I cleared my Chrome browser cache and it hasn't resolved the issue.

Reviewing previous posts, I do not have any select_one fields with only one option in any of these surveys.

I've unshared the surveys & results with the testing permission group, deleted the stakeholder feature layer, and re-shared with the group to recreate the stakeholder feature layer, which seemed to fix it temporarily but now data is loading inconsistently again.  It seems if I click around to different tabs (Overview, Collaborate, Data), sometimes the data eventually loads in the Data tab, but it never loads when going directly to the Data for a survey from My Surveys.

Attached:  screenshot of Data tab hanging 
Survey123 version 3.11.164
Survey123 Connect version 3.11.123

0 Kudos
21 Replies
AdminGISAdani
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I am experiencing a similar issue - a particular user used to have access to the reports and data tab to view surveys they have permission to view, but have suddenly lost access and I don't really know where to start? I can view all reports and data when logged in as admin. They can click on the map viewer tab and view the points, but when they click on data it hangs. This is happening for all the surveys shared to them. 

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @AdminGISAdani ,

Thanks for sharing here! Is there any warning message returned? A screenshot might be helpful.

I am also wondering if only one particular user is experiencing this issue. Could you please try sharing the survey with a test account to see if you can reproduce the issue? 

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos