Select to view content in your preferred language

Data and Analyze pages are very slow to respond

Jump to solution
02-13-2024 01:18 AM
Eimear
by
Occasional Contributor

Hi there,

I'm having a speed issue with the Analyse and Data page in the Survey123 website. All the data rows appear but when I select a row (or any function on either page) the page becomes unresponsive. Eventually it will become responsive again but this can take 3 minutes. This in only happening for this one survey. 

Some suggested fixes I've tried but with no improvement:

- I updated Survey123 Connect from 3.12 to 3.19 and republished

- I added a non-note hidden question as the first question

Note: There 15 choice lists: All pretty short choice lists. The longest one having 26 choices.

Any help or advice welcome?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eimear
by
Occasional Contributor

This issue was resolved. Possibly due to the February 2024 AGOL update.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

This sounds like an internet speed issue. While Connect being out of date is not good for data collection, anything on the S123 Website page won't be affected by Connect's version to a degree that will negatively affect website performance.

EDIT: There is a chance that Esri did an update last night and that update isn't performing well. If that's the case, Esri needs to fix a bug. I decided to check one of my larger Feature Layers just in case that happened, and it is acting slower than normal. I checked a Feature Layer with ~50k items. It did work, but was a little slower than I feel it should have been. May be worth asking Esri.

@ZacharySutherby @IsmaelChivite any input?

Eimear
by
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the input and advice @abureaux . This has been an issue for a couple of months and only with this one survey. If  @ZacharySutherby @IsmaelChivite have any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated? 

0 Kudos
Eimear
by
Occasional Contributor

This issue was resolved. Possibly due to the February 2024 AGOL update.

0 Kudos