Custom Report Error: No tag "w:tr" was found at the right.

02-01-2019 12:37 PM
JeffGilpin
New Contributor

Hi,

I've been trying to customize a report template for my survey and when I go to upload it get the error,  No tag "w:tr" was found at the right. Report is attached below for reference.

I'm using tables to organize the data output, and there are repeats in the survey. I'm using Work 2013 to edit the auto generated template if that makes any difference.

Any suggestions/help on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeff

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jeff,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Have you tried again recently since the website was updated?

If you still get the error, can you please provide a copy of the xlsx file you used to create the survey, so we can publish a similar survey with your fields and test the template.

My first through could be the issue is because you have the repeat question outside of the table but all other questions from within the repeat inside the table. I believe is using a table in report and it is part of the repeat, the begin and end repeat question with parameter # and / need to be inside the table also.

Phil.

0 Kudos
ryanEvanczyk
Occasional Contributor

Hi Philip,

I'm having the same error pop up.

I put my begin/end parameters inside the tables, however they are nested repeats and I wasn't sure if that made a difference.

I've attached my template.

Thanks, 

RyanE

0 Kudos
ryanEvanczyk
Occasional Contributor

Nevermind....I found the right section in the Feature Report blog post. 

0 Kudos