Copier l'enquête à partir de la boîte de réception

06-22-2020 08:37 AM
AndréEmond
New Contributor II

Je voudrais demander que dans Survey123 il y ait la possibilité de faire des copies des sondages à partir de la boîte de réception, comme c'est le cas dans le dossier Sent.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi André Emond

The functionality you describe will be available in the next release of Survey123. In version 3.10 you will be able to copy a survey from the Inbox to a new survey, and the survey author will be able to enable or disable this feature for a survey using an option in Connect.

Please keep an eye on the Survey123 GeoNet blog for release announcements.

Also for future reference, a good place to log ideas for enhancements is the ArcGIS Ideas site, where other members of the GeoNet community can vote for and comment on your idea.

Best regards,

Jim

0 Kudos
AndréEmond
New Contributor II

Hello Jim,

When do you think version 3.10 of Survey123 will be released?

0 Kudos
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi André, we're aiming to release 3.10 in late July.

Best,

Jim

AndréEmond
New Contributor II

Finally, does version 3.10 contain my change request?

0 Kudos
AndréEmond
New Contributor II

Finally, does version 3.10 contain my change request?

0 Kudos
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi André Emond, Survey123 version 3.10 is available now, and includes the ability to copy an Inbox survey to a new survey. Please see the release announcement here: https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2020/08/07/whats-new-in-survey123-august-2020 

Best,

Jim

0 Kudos
AndréEmond
New Contributor II

It does not work your modification!
It is still not possible to modify a data which is in the outbox, it is just possible to modify the survey.
You should be able to copy the data into a new survey.
See attached images

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Andre,

Perhaps I am receiving a bad translation, but the request was to make a copy form the Inbox, not the Outbox.

Je voudrais demander que dans Survey123 il y ait la possibilité de faire des copies des sondages à partir de la boîte de réception, comme c'est le cas dans le dossier Sent.

I would like to request that in Survey123 there be the ability to make copies of the surveys from the inbox as is the case in the Sent folder.

0 Kudos
AndréEmond
New Contributor II

Indeed a translation problem "google translate"

My request concerns the ability to take a survey in the outbox (outbox) to allow me to copy the data into a new survey!

Sorry

0 Kudos