Converting Form or publishing Form doen't finish

08-03-2017 12:53 PM
WellingtonChristian_Rodrigues_
Esri Contributor

I'm trying to load a .xlsx document (see Select.xlsxForm.png) through Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS and the message "Converting XLSform message does not disappear". (See Converting_XLSFORM.png)
While the message is displayed, I looked at the C: \ Users \ xxx \ ArcGIS \ My Survey Designs directory and I can see my form here. So I close Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS and my form is listed (see form_list).
When I try to publish the form, the same thing happens, the publishing processes are not finished (see publishing_AtivosVia.png), but when I look at My Content, the survey directory is ready (see publishing_Ativosvia_result.png).

Does anyone had the same problem?

Base Enterprise 10.5.1

Survey123 Connect 2.3.24

Attached Ativos_de_vias.xlsx is the form that I'm trying to load

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Wellington

I have published your survey against portal 10.5 without any issue.

Have you attempted to import the xlsx you shared and publish it as a new survey?

Also are you using Windows?

Thanks

John

Esri Contributor

Hi John

Thanks for your answer

I've just installed Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS on a different machine without any ArcGIS software and it worked fine, no error message.

On my first test, I had installed Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1 Base and behaved as in the first post.

Just to let you know, another thing that I notice, on the machine that Survey123 did not works a missing dll error was shown, as you can see below:

---------------------------
Survey123ConnectforArcGIS.exe - Erro do sistema
O programa não pode ser iniciado porque está faltando api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll no seu computador. Tente reinstalá-lo para resolver esse problema.
OK   

Even after install the Microsoft KB that fix the dll error, Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS still do not working.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime- In Windows

Do you about any issue when Survey123 is on the same machine that a Base Enterprise?

So, my guess is, Survey123 client doen't works fine on the same Base Enterprise machine.

Thanks

Wellington

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wellington,

What operating system are you using (and is this a virtualized desktop or other similar environment)?  This appears to be more of an OS issue than an ArcGIS Enterprise issue.  That being said, the target for Survey123 Connect are workstation-type PCs as it is an authoring client rather than server OSes.

0 Kudos
Esri Contributor

Hi James,

I have here three machines, all of than are phisical.

1º Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 6.3.9600 N/A compilação 9600 - Base Enterprise 10.5.1 (Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS do not work here, but Base Enterprise 10.5.1 works fine).

Dell Precision M6800 16GB RAM, i7 [01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3 GenuineIntel ~1300 Mhz

2º Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 6.3.9600 N/A compilação 9600 Image Server 10.5.1 (Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS do not work here, but Image Server 10.5.1 works fine).

Dell laptop 4GB RAM, i5

3º Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 6.3.9600 N/A compilação 9600 - Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS only. (Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS works perfectly).

Dell laptop 4GB RAM, i5

It is a test environment, I'm using in some tests with Base Enterprise and Standalone Image Serve.

Tks

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wellington,

Thanks for the information- on the machines you testing on, do you know which was installed first, Survey123 or ArcGIS Enterprise?

0 Kudos
Esri Contributor

Hi James

ArcGIS Enterprise first.

0 Kudos