Change the post-submit screen text in Survey123?

Jump to solution
02-20-2018 11:33 AM
deleted-user-z2GLgII8IrQ9
New Contributor II

After you submit a survey the following screen says "Great! Your data was sent successfully. Thanks."  and has a link labelled "Please click here to submit again.". 

Is it possible to change these messages? 

Thanks,

Mike

Tags (1)
55 Replies
OussamaMerhi
New Contributor II

Any help in this. I am trying to add a new field to my repeating table. The problem arises when I tried to publish it. It doesn't give me an error but at the same time it gives me white page and never reach to "Published ok".

Any update on this.

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

This is: BUG-000113652 Republish hangs when you have added questions only to a repeat or nested repeat.

We are hoping to address this in 3.1.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Johnathan Hasthorpe

Do you have an update on the enhancement request to change the completion message for a survey created in Connect?

Carmel

OussamaMerhi
New Contributor II

Actually not yet.

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Carmel Connolly‌ - sorry, no updates on this. This is still in our backlog. Please share your requirements and I'll add it to the issue. Thanks

0 Kudos
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks Johnathon,

John Grogan‌, can you share you're requirements with Johnathon on why having the ability to change the completion message for a survey created in Connect would help you and your organisation? It'd be useful explain a little about your project and the potential size of audience it would be reaching.

Carmel

0 Kudos
MarkLache1
New Contributor III

I would like to see the survey completion text to be modified so that I can customize the text for my users. This would allow me to let me users know that I have received their service request, working on the job, that they should expect an email confirming the request, and a number/email to contact for help. I would also like to provide a link to them to get back to my application or the homepage.

0 Kudos
AllenRisley
Occasional Contributor II

I have a survey created in Connect where I would like to modify the Thank You screen.  Our client is collecting locations where participants have seen cigarette trash on the ground or where they have seen people smoking on our smoke-free campus.  Once participants complete the survey our client would like them to be able to click on a link to their website for more information  on the campus smoke-free policy or for support on quitting smoking.

I have programmed online surveys for many years and editing the thank you screen is a common feature/tool/practice for online surveys.  

Allen Risley

California State University San Marcos

0 Kudos
AprilChipman
Occasional Contributor III

The ability to have a link at the end of a survey to allow the user to submit another survey would be very helpful for my organization. I am creating a survey for the dispatchers to use as a call log in the Systems Operations Center. Every time the phone rings, the dispatchers have to log information about the call. The Survey123 app has allowed me to improve the process by combining all the logs into one website, as well as the ability to create a dashboard that will show the volume of calls, types of calls, and if there are any that need to be closed.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi all, 

We've made an enhancement in 3.3 release to allow editing the thank you screen content of Survey123 Connect surveys directly in the Design page of Survey123 website, just as you edit it for the surveys published from the website. Please be noticed after editing and publishing the survey on the website, you have to use 3.3 or higher version of the web app to see the result. 

• If your survey is version locked, you either need to turn off the version lock in the Settings page of the website or republish the survey in Survey123 Connect 3.3 or later.
  • If your survey is not version locked (always use the latest web app), you should see the modification of the thank you screen content automatically.

The 3.3 release is planned before the Dev Summit, please stay tuned with our release blog and doc to find more details.

Thanks again for all your feedback!