Change the post-submit screen text in Survey123?

Jump to solution
02-20-2018 11:33 AM
deleted-user-z2GLgII8IrQ9
New Contributor II

After you submit a survey the following screen says "Great! Your data was sent successfully. Thanks."  and has a link labelled "Please click here to submit again.". 

Is it possible to change these messages? 

Thanks,

Mike

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Aurelija_RutaViluckyte,

The post submission thank you screen message that you see in the web app can not be changed from Connect. This can only be changed from the web designer. However it can now be changed for both web designer and Connect created surveys, previously this was only supported in web designer surveys.

After publishing from Connect, open the survey in the Survey123 website, select the Design tab, and then the Options tab. Modify the thank you screen content and publish the survey again.

Note that the thank you screen in web app does not support question variable replacement (passing values from the form data submission to be displayed on the thank you screen.

PhilipWilson_0-1631068465814.png

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
55 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mike,

Yes, its under settings:

Thanks

John

New Contributor II

Thanks John-

In retrospect that seems obvious - dont't know how I missed it.

What about for a survey designed with Survey123 Connect?

Thanks,

Mike

JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mike - there is not an equivalent in Connect.

We have an enhancement request open for this functionality though.

Thanks

John

New Contributor II

OK thanks.

0 Kudos
PaulCone2
Occasional Contributor III

Hi John,

Any idea when this is coming?  Currently I'm using Explorer to find the building footprint for an inspection, and then a pop-up takes the user to Survey123, but when the survey is done I'm relying on iOS to provide a link back to Explorer, at the top of the screen.  The problem is you can't count on that link being there, especially if another app like Workforce is running, because then the "back button" isn't there...

It would be ideal if I could put a link back to Explorer in the post-survey message.

Paul

JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Paul

I have added your request to our internal repo, but we don't yet have a firm date on when it will be addressed. At the moment we are working on a number of more pressing bugs and enhancements.

We will update this post when we know more.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
SkylerDewey
New Contributor III

Is there a location where I can follow this enhancement request or up-vote it?  We are in need of this functionality as well using a survey designed with Survey123 Connect.  I have to use connect to take advantage of using an existing feature service. 

JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Skyler

You can submit this as an idea here: ideas.arcgis.com. Ideas can be voted for.

Additionally, I will add your comments to the enhancement request in our internal repo.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
OussamaMerhi
New Contributor II

how

0 Kudos