Change Default Basemap to OSM Maps

Jump to solution
09-14-2016 09:14 PM
WengNg
by
New Contributor III

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to change the default basemap used in Survey 123.

I know that the user can change this themselves but it would be better if we can set the default basemap ourselves.

Is there a way I can do this by modifying the .info file ?

Thanks,

Weng

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MitchellProctor
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Weng,

You can change the default basemap for a survey in the Settings > Map screen in Survey123 Connect. Whichever basemap is selected here will be the default basemap for that survey in the Survey123 app. That list defaults to the World Street Map that you'd be familiar with as the default.

To my knowledge, there isn't a way to change the default of this selection in Survey123 Connect.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MitchellProctor
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Weng,

You can change the default basemap for a survey in the Settings > Map screen in Survey123 Connect. Whichever basemap is selected here will be the default basemap for that survey in the Survey123 app. That list defaults to the World Street Map that you'd be familiar with as the default.

To my knowledge, there isn't a way to change the default of this selection in Survey123 Connect.

WengNg
by
New Contributor III

It worked !  Thank you so much for your help,  I didn't know the option was available in Survey123 Connect.

0 Kudos