Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined

01-09-2018 04:27 PM
MichaelMachado
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am working on a survey that will allow field crew to perform inspection. I created the survey from a feature service that is on my sever and have that working fine. The only problem I am having now is when I  generate a report based off a custom template for a record. When I go to generate the report I receive this error message:

Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined

I did some testing and noticed that it has to do with the images of the survey. When I took those fields out and republished the survey the report worked. However, they need these images within the report. Any ideas on what is causing this error?  To go into further detail, I created an attachment to the SDE Table which corresponds to the feature service. Could this be having and issues?

Thanks!

Michael Machado

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Michael,

Would you be willing to share the form's xls file and the docx of the report template so that we could try to replicate?

0 Kudos
MichaelMachado
New Contributor III

Sure. I have attached both files to the question.

0 Kudos
VanessaSimps
Occasional Contributor III

was this ever resolved? I am having a similar issue where the images I have referenced when creating the survey in Connect don't seem to be showing up when I publish the survey

0 Kudos
VanessaSimps
Occasional Contributor III

Nevermind! Solved it. I was referencing the full path to the images in the media folder. as soon as I changed it to just the image name and file type, image.jpg it worked!

0 Kudos