Can I create a webhook for a survey I did not create?

Jump to solution
11-27-2019 12:06 AM
BenVan_Kesteren1
Occasional Contributor III

Another user within my organisation was tasked to create a survey form which has been done. Report template has been created and can be manually exported no worries. 

I am now wanting to create an Integromat workflow to generate a report and email it through, each time a survey form is completed. This is the first time I have had someone else create the survey, and then I am having to create the integromat workflow.

When I go into integromat and try to create a new webhook based on this form, I do not see the form I am looking for, in the drop down list (but I do see all survey forms created by me). I am wondering is this a limitation of the software? Or is there a workaround and a webhook can still be created and my integromat system be created?

has anyone else noticed this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. Sorry Ben, only the owner of the survey can attach a webhook to it.  Integromat and Flow connectors will only show the surveys you own.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. Sorry Ben, only the owner of the survey can attach a webhook to it.  Integromat and Flow connectors will only show the surveys you own.

BenVan_Kesteren1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Ismael, thanks for the reply.

Cheers

0 Kudos