Brief XS Form Loss and Slow Data Load (2500+ surveys)

Jump to solution
04-25-2023 09:06 AM
GIS_Fox
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

Had a brief error pop-up stating that XS Form failed to load trying to open my analysis page for a Survey with over 2500 features. I was not fast enough to screenshot the error but the survey took three or four minutes to load which is unusual and only had the S123 loading bars for sometime afterwards. It has loaded in now and the data is fine but I was curious if this was internet connection related or more exactly what the XS form error relates to so I can resolve or avoid the occasion of this particular error?

Thanks,

Details:

Survey123 Website published 3.17 version survey with 2500+ surveys recorded. Error was something regarding an XS Form Failure. Not yet replicable and no adverse changes or problems since. All surveys are now slow to load (3 plus seconds each, no time-out errors yet)

JansenLyons_0-1682438644811.png

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

@GIS_Fox   This temporary failure was likely caused by a brief ArcGIS Online hiccup. If this happens again, it may be best to report this to Esri Technical Support.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

@GIS_Fox   This temporary failure was likely caused by a brief ArcGIS Online hiccup. If this happens again, it may be best to report this to Esri Technical Support.

GIS_Fox
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @IsmaelChivite , sounds good. I'll give them call this afternoon and provide them what I experienced if it comes up again. This XS Form failure message has not come up again since Tuesday when it first came up. I was not aware of what the XS Form was in Survey123 if it had been something I missed or accidentally changed. Thank you

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
0 Kudos