Select to view content in your preferred language

Autopopulate a Text field with the list of features within a geoshape

09-13-2023 05:17 PM
CCGIS
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have a geoshape question so the user can create a polygon of a specific area. Using the autocomplete search I was able to create select multiple with the features of a service layer within that area. I was wondering now if it is possible to create a text field listing all the IDs of the features within that area. The idea is to create a list that can then be used in an automated email. I want to create several text boxes with the feature ID and its address among others. Is this possible?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PanGIS
by
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
CCGIS
by
New Contributor III

Thank you @PanGIS. The link is very helpful but the examples are just pulling from the location of one point. In my case, I created a question that allows the user to draw a polygon. In the map, I have 2 feature layers (valves and meters). I am trying to identify all the features within the polygon in a text field.  I was able to create an autocomplete search in a select multiple question which brings all the valves inside the polygon but I haven't been able to send that same list of valves to a text field.  My idea is to create an automated email showing the list of valves and meters in that selected area.

I am attaching an image showing a polygon. So within that polygon get a list of the valves and meters. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos