Select to view content in your preferred language

Archive Survey Form

Jump to solution
10-18-2022 11:58 PM
mfreeman
New Contributor II

Hello,

We have multiple surveys saved on the Survey 123 platform of ArcGIS Online (all created via the web designer). Is there a way to archive the ones we don't currently use to make the search easier? We don't want to delete them as we might need to re-access them in the future.

Thank you,

Melanie

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

One solution I might suggest is to unshare the surveys so that only the owner and admins will see them. It's not exactly the same as a true "archive", but it will help clear up the clutter for users who aren't admins. I'm not aware of any other type of formal archiving process in AGOL.

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

One solution I might suggest is to unshare the surveys so that only the owner and admins will see them. It's not exactly the same as a true "archive", but it will help clear up the clutter for users who aren't admins. I'm not aware of any other type of formal archiving process in AGOL.

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek