ArcGIS Pro 2.7.3 adds in an extra forward slash to Survey123 URL after clicking 'Apply' when configuring pop-up hyperlink?

Jump to solution
06-03-2021 06:57 PM
ZackLoken
New Contributor II

Hi all, 

I'm running into something pretty strange in ArcGIS Pro 2.7.3 right now. I've been trying to configure the pop-ups for a feature class to include a hyperlink to a Survey123 form. For some reason, ArcGIS Pro adds an additional forward slash into the survey123 URL after pressing apply (see attached pics). 

The URL I define:  

arcgis-survey123://?itemID=221111ea4a944877ac56dab8e89e2d3a&field:siteID={OBJECTID}

The URL returned after hitting 'Apply' in the hyperlink window

arcgis-survey123:///?itemID=221111ea4a944877ac56dab8e89e2d3a&field:siteID={OBJECTID}

Thus, I'm unable to actually open the survey123 form through ArcGIS Pro. I then tried to configure pop-ups for the feature class in AGOL Map Viewer. The URL remains as defined, but a blank webpage appears (solid black) after selecting the hyperlinked text from the pop-up window for any given feature. The link appears as defined, but the screen remains blank. 

Is there something wrong with my URL? Has anyone else ran into similar issues? 

Appreciate any and all input, feedback, or advice y'all may have to offer. 

-Zack

What appears after selecting the hyperlinked text from pop-up in ProWhat appears after selecting the hyperlinked text from pop-up in ProHow URL appears after hitting 'Apply'How URL appears after hitting 'Apply'How I entered the URLHow I entered the URL

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZackLoken
New Contributor II

Upgraded 2.7.3 to 2.8.0 and changed the sharing option of the Survey123 form to 'Everyone (Public)' versus just our organization. Not sure if this makes a difference but everything is working fine now. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZackLoken
New Contributor II

Upgraded 2.7.3 to 2.8.0 and changed the sharing option of the Survey123 form to 'Everyone (Public)' versus just our organization. Not sure if this makes a difference but everything is working fine now. 

0 Kudos