Annotated Images - Issue in Survey123 for iOS

02-11-2019 01:32 PM
MaryLaMagna_Reiter
New Contributor

I am using Survey123 v3.2.265 on iOS 12.1.4 for iPhone X.  We have several surveys that use an image that can be annotated (image is the field type, annotate is the appearance).  When I try to take a photo, add a photo from file, or choose a map background, the image only appears as a small square on the larger white canvas.  It used to fill the entire canvas as the background.  Please see the attachment.  This just started today.  I have re-published and re-downloaded both surveys in question as well as uninstalled and re-installed the Survey123 app.  I updated to iOS 12.1.4 as part of my troubleshooting and turned my phone off/on again just for good measure. 

I am not seeing any relevant settings within the Survey123 app.  Any other suggestions?  As of now I'm pretty much unable to use this functionality on my iPhone as the background picture is too small to really do anything with it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mary,

We are aware of this issue, and it will be resolved with the next release of Survey123.  In the meantime, we will soon have a beta version available via the Early Adopter Community which will have the fix applied.  See here...Early Adopter Community.  I can update this thread when it is available.

Best,

Brandon

MaryLaMagna_Reiter
New Contributor

Thank you very much Brandon!

0 Kudos