Adding Photo to Feature Report not working?

10-10-2019 09:58 AM
KarimNaguib
New Contributor III

I have created a custom template to produce a feature report, and every field referenced is working as expected other than the photo field.  I believe I've used the proper syntax for the photo field, and have changed the width multiple times trying to get it to fit, but am still not having any luck.  I put the syntax in a text box, or just floating in the document with no luck.  Is there something specific I need to do to the word template to get the photo to appear?

Thanks,
Karim

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Karim,

Are you using ArcGIS Online or are you in an Enterprise environment?  What happens when you generate a default template for the survey and attempt to use that for a report (default should contain photo with default syntax)?  One suggestion would be to try to remove the spaces in between the vertical bar (i.e. ${photoofmissingperson|size:100:0}

Best,

Brandon

0 Kudos
KarimNaguib
New Contributor III

Thanks for the quick response Brandon.  this is coming off of a hosted dataset.  I generated the default template and that is where i got the syntax with the spaces before and after the pipe.  Using the default template, it works as I would expect.  I think I'll try to start from scratch on the template and see if I get the same outcome.

Thanks,
Karim

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Karim Naguib‌ Thank you for the additional information.  If it remains an issue after redesigning the template, please let us know.

0 Kudos