Add attachments onto Word Templates in Integromat

02-18-2019 03:50 PM
TikaAdhikari1
New Contributor II

I was able to get the my Attachments in Integromat as it shows below:

After that I am able to upload the images to Google Drive:

So far everything works great. However, I am trying to add that Image to a Microsoft  Word Template.

Example:

Is there any way to add that image to my Microsoft  Word Template? 

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Geizon,

You should sign up for the Survey123 Early adopter program and take a look at the documentation section for "Web Hooks - Integromat Workflows" as it describes how to do what you are wanting. The documentation discusses the use of "web hooks", ESRI REST API service calls, and a third party API to produce a PDF format of your "Custom Report Template that is associated to your survey. If you do not want the PDF format, then you could stop your web hook where it returns the "Custom report" template from the Survey123 Reporting API.

Here is the blog link that talks about the early adopter program for Survey123 - https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/survey123/announcements/survey123-for-arcgis-2-0-beta-prog... 

Here is the link to the "early adopter program" for Survey - Survey123 for ArcGIS; it is well worth while. If you think far enough outside of the box, then you can even access related records through a web hook and the ESRI REST API.

Good luck,

Mike

0 Kudos
TikaAdhikari1
New Contributor II

Thanks Mike,

In fact, the link you sent me is a really good material. However, I have already accessed all the related records through the webhooks even the attachments I am able to upload it to Google Drive. I just can't make it work when adding the Image inside a Word Template. (The template loads all gibberish in the area where the image should be)

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
TikaAdhikari1
New Contributor II

I contacted Integromat support and they said the current package doesn't support image placeholders.

0 Kudos