1: Error: missing xform args Message in Survey 123

03-30-2022 04:55 PM
sperez
by
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am tryin to publish a Survey in Survey 123, and when I do so I keep receiving and error message that reads "1: Error: missing xform args".  I've tried to make a copy of this Survey and publish it, and I'm being met with the same error message. Does anyone know how to fix this problem and successfully publish the survey thereafter?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AliAsgary1
New Contributor

I am having the same issue right now and need urgent answer.

0 Kudos
lindsey_danforth_GIS
New Contributor

I found that this was caused by a conditional rule that was incomplete on one of the questions. So either every answer needs to have an action or take off the condition rule. I was able to publish after removing the rule.

0 Kudos
AliAsgary1
New Contributor
I was also able to fix the issue after rewriting one of the questions.
However, it could only be done after recreating the survey from scratch.

0 Kudos
GlennRoedel16
New Contributor

Hi I was having the same error message as well, and before you publish, click on the modify schema button to make sure the field names are not too complex. in the schema section it is basically building an attribute table for when you go to export after the survey is complete. i changed a couple of fields to better names and it published once i did that. 

mia_wirda_ipbgis
New Contributor

thanks..it helps me fix my survey problem..

0 Kudos
MattLassonde
New Contributor

I just had this issue. As GlennRoedel16 suggests, simplifying field names was the ticket. I had a bunch of special characters and spaces in the field names that needed to be removed. Published after I cleaned it up.

TamaraMoss
New Contributor

I had this error too after having created many questions - I made a copy of my survey (Save as) and I had my survey structured in sections, so process of elimination, isolated the problem area, and re-created those questions.

0 Kudos
Thaiwoolawal
New Contributor II

Hi I was having this error message when trying to publish, urgent solution is needed fast

The custom feature service submission_url is not compatible with this survey

Request error Missing serviceltemld

0 Kudos