Water, electricity, gas meter readings etc

08-12-2019 08:06 AM
Carlos_AndresCamacho_Acuña
Occasional Contributor

Survey 123 allows you to call existing data in a csv file. It would be great if survey allowed you to automatically call data row by row so you could take a reading. example I have the data of a house such as address, name of the owner and others, these fields that survey automatically shows (as a query for the operator) and by manually filling in the data that is seen in the meter of (water, gas, light ) and when sending the survey, automatically show me the data of the next house, which are in row number 2 of the csv. And so on.

This would allow the company to take the readings with this tool, it would also serve to make visits programs, that the operator has a list of what to visit

Survey 123 permite llamar datos existentes en un archivo csv. Seria genial que survey permitiera que automáticamente llamara los datos fila por fila para poder tomar una lectura. ejemplo tengo los datos de una casa como son dirección, nombre del propietario y otros, estos campos que los muestre survey automáticamente (como consulta para el operario) y al llenar manualmente el dato que se ve en el medidor de (agua, gas, luz) y al enviar la encuesta, automáticamente me muestre los datos de la siguiente casa, los que están en la fila número 2 del csv. Y así consecutivamente.

Esto permitiría que la empresa pudiera tomar las lecturas con esta herramienta, también serviría para hacer visitas programas, que el operario tiene un listado de que visitar,

Tags (1)