Select to view content in your preferred language

Export Graphs Survey123 Analyze Page

04-27-2023 07:35 AM
Labels (1)
GIS_Fox
Regular Contributor

In Survey123 in the Analyze tab, it has been a valuable tool and resource to visualize the data ingested by the various surveys we use in our organization. However since we have recently met a few time and record count thresholds I found there was not an option to directly export the graphs in the website for Survey123.

It is a regular occurrence to provide these data graphs to admin or officials and giving a clipped screenshot is not preferable, especially when these graphs can and have been used in publications internally and potentially for other customers in the external facing situation.

My idea would be to add a simple export graph as image option in Survey123 under the Analyze tab.

You cannot export graphs of image collections or some other data presented in the Analyze tab, but if it's functionally limited to just the bar and/or pie graphs as the various image or even pdf options; that would be the bulk of the idea. Besides the practical need for simple graph export for users and publishers alike, it has been a feature well researched and desired by users on other GIS platforms such as Dashboards and I think this will be a good addition to the app and workflow boon for users who need graphs in a pinch.

Thanks & best regards!

Jansen L.

1 Comment
MelissaSalich

I agree!
My organization has tried connecting data to PowerBI and ArcGIS for Excel but it takes too long when we could just export straight from S123.