StreetMap Premium for Server as Service through Enterprise, anyone?

03-02-2020 06:37 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

My office is looking to install StreetMap Premium for Server as a service on our Portal/Enterprise system for users who are not ready to migrate to ArcPro following the Classic Locator's end of use in Jan. 2021, to replace our current concurrent licenses that we use for Streetmap. 

I can't seem to find any technical information about how to do this, though it was a suggestion made to us BY ESRI. 

Has anyone deployed such a solution? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KhaledGaradah
New Contributor

Hi Rebekah, 

We are using Streetmap premium in our enterprise sever as well on concurrent licence. You can use named users licence if you want have specific users to use the SMP on old lactors. However the new locators is only acceptable on ArcGIS Pro.

Also, When you have the Sdlic files and PVRC files Authorized on the server the data usage should be available to any one using the same server on the workstation. 

Let me know if you need more help in the matter. 

0 Kudos
MichaelAugust
Occasional Contributor III

Hi there - what is the PVRC file you mention above? The only licensing I can find regarding StreetMap Premium is the sdlic file, which I've successfully authorized my workstations with but now would like to authorize our federated ArcGIS Server and Portal, do I simply execute that same license file on the Server machine? Then we would be able to publish the Premium stuff as a service? Thanks!

0 Kudos