Storymap collections sub-heading

Jump to solution
01-06-2022 03:54 AM
HelenCooper
Occasional Contributor III

I'm really enjoying using Collections to bring storymaps together.  Is there any way to remove the word 'collection' from the front page?  I don't think it adds any meaning for the people using the tools. 

HelenCooper_1-1641469903788.png

https://storymaps.arcgis.com/collections/d862a503b68643ce89ba586729ebe3b2 

Many thanks for any suggestions, 

Helen

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@HelenCooper - There's currently no way to remove it, but we've been considering removing it or providing an option to do that as well. Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure to pass this to our designers.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@HelenCooper - Yep! We've finished development on that enhancement and it will be released next week.

Owen Evans

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@HelenCooper - There's currently no way to remove it, but we've been considering removing it or providing an option to do that as well. Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure to pass this to our designers.

Owen Evans
HelenCooper

Thanks @OwenGeo , that's much appreciated.

0 Kudos
HelenCooper

Hi @OwenGeo , I just wondered if this query to remove the word 'collection' was being considered at all?  I seem to get asked about it every time I put together a collection for a client!

Thanks, 

Helen

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@HelenCooper - Yep! We've finished development on that enhancement and it will be released next week.

Owen Evans
0 Kudos
HelenCooper

Fantastic! Thanks @OwenGeo !

0 Kudos