Select to view content in your preferred language

Stories won't duplicate

Jump to solution
02-24-2023 07:02 AM
Labels (1)
CeliaClifford
New Contributor II

I can no longer duplicate StoryMaps (as I could before). I've tried doing so multiple browsers, and tried restarting both browsers and computer: no dice.

Specifically, when I click "duplicate," it goes to a screen that SAYS it's duplicating ... but that never actually happens. When I return to my projects, a new "Draft" copy has been made ... but when I click on it, it can't be opened. 

This problem began yesterday and persists today.

I'd be grateful to learn how to fix this! Many thanks for any insights (or accounts of similar experiences).

0 Kudos
20 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi @DebGauthier -- I'm sorry you're seeing an issue after duplicating a story. Sorry for the delay in replying. When you have an issue it's best if you post your issue as a new thread rather than adding a comment on an existing resolved thread.

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. As soon as I edit the title of the duplicate story the tab name immediately updates to reflect my changes. Are you still seeing this? If so, can you please create a new thread and share the exact steps you are going through so we can try to reproduce the issue on our end?

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos