Removing gap and changing logos

10-12-2022 05:08 AM
Labels (1)
Melodious
New Contributor

Hello,

I am completing my first storymap, fresh out of training.  I'm having an issue removing a large gap at the ending, before closing, above credits.  There is nothing above the credits and links but I cannot seem to delete the large black space.

I also have a small heading that links to our home page, but cannot change the log or make edits in general.  These edits were not originally completed by me and the individual that added them has deployed for 6 months.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated 🙂

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AbbyE_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hello,

Having a small break at the bottom of your story is expected behavior when editing. Once the story is published or viewed in Preview mode, that break at the bottom will be removed. 

In regards to the heading logo, this can be edited on your accessible stories with the Design panel, which you can select in the top right. Within the panel, there is a place to upload a logo image and link. If you are unable to edit this story, you will need to be provided editing access to this story. One way to do this is through a shared update group. If the original story author is no longer with the organization, you can also have an administrator change ownership of the story to you using this workflow

Hope this helps, happy editing!

Abby

Melodious
New Contributor

Thank you Abby, it definitely helped.  My admin had some difficulty and ended up helping BUT somehow  he changed my colors How can.   I change them to my original font colors etc?

0 Kudos