Putting address and contact info in looks bad

11-22-2019 07:50 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to put contact information at the end of my story map, but it adds a gap between each new line. For example,

Joe Anybody
555 Imaginary Blvd.
Some City, TX 55555-1234
Ph: (555) 555-5555
Fax: (555) 555-5555

When I put this in I get,

I thought maybe a workaround would be to put it all on one line and then space it so I can have it on a new line like so,

and then add spacing so it looks like this,

But after I publish it reverts back to a single line,

Any suggestions or are you planning on improving this? Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SaraFrankenfeld
New Contributor III

I am having the same issue.  I hate that you can't single space text!  It's driving me crazy.  Is there any fix for this?

0 Kudos
SohrabMikanik
New Contributor III

@OwenGeo 

I am having this same issue as this person, is there a work around? I have seen some story maps that have done it, but I'm not able to replicate the results.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@SohrabMikanik -- If you can share a screenshot of a story that has done this, I can try to figure out what they have done as a workaround. 

This is a current limitation of our text editor. We are looking into solutions we can provide in the future, but unfortunately there is no easy way for us to address this in the short term.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
SohrabMikanik
New Contributor III

Hello, Yes at the end of this story map (https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/5af883fc2a1a403fb2b9e5bb941a0dbf

They have this information: 

SohrabMikanik_0-1620665373550.png

Any solution would help.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
SohrabMikanik
New Contributor III

Hi @OwenGeo wanted to ping you again regarding this issue.  I provided an example of what I have seen on other story maps with a link.

0 Kudos