Popups with Graphs not displaying correctly in StoryMap

Jump to solution
09-03-2019 08:04 AM
TimMedearis
New Contributor II

My ArcMap I add to my StoryMap isn't displaying the popup visuals correctly. They're on the map, but the StoryMap insert refuses to display them. Only a blank space. Any hints?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

The StoryMaps development team is aware of this issue and we are working on fixing it for the next release.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

7 Replies
xlt208
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello Tim,

Thanks for posting here and for uploading the screenshots!

1. Which web browser are you using? Could you help find out if the graphics will show up in other browsers?

2. Would you mind sharing the URL of your StoryMaps?

Thank you, and have a great day!

0 Kudos
TimMedearis
New Contributor II

LingTao,

Thanks for responding.

1. I am using Chrome. I don't think it's a browser issue as the maps show up fine when using the old version of StoryMaps.

2. ArcGIS StoryMaps 

xlt208
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Tim,

Thank you for your response!

I can see on my end how the popups are not displaying in your StoryMaps page within different browsers. I also created a similar web map and StoryMaps app in-house, but have not been able to reproduce the behavior.

At this point, I would recommend opening a case with Esri Support Services just so we could take a closer look at issue. Please let me know if there are any questions. I hope the issue can be resolved soon. 

Have a great weekend!
Lingtao

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is also happening to me as well. I have pie charts added to my pop-ups and they display in the web map but not in StoryMaps.

This is my web map...

This is in StoryMaps.

0 Kudos
xlt208
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello Tim Medearis and Bryan Hemmer,

I checked our system again just now and found that a new defect (BUG-000125202) had been logged this Wednesday for the issue, where we were unable to view charts added to popups in StoryMaps. The defect is under review at the moment and will be reported to the development team soon.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please feel free to let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Lingtao

OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

The StoryMaps development team is aware of this issue and we are working on fixing it for the next release.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
xlt208
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Than you for the information, Owen!

0 Kudos