I've sent a story map to our organizational partners. One of the partner was not able to access the map and getting this error message "This page is having a problem loading" Any suggestions please?

Jump to solution
12-18-2019 03:39 PM
MuhammadSyed
New Contributor

I've sent a story map to our organizational partners. One of the partner was not able to access the map and getting this error message "This page is having a problem loading" Any suggestions please?

Here is the link to my story map: https://utoronto.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Cascade/index.html?appid=ce70b0c8f46145ea86bc4bb8104d5a0a 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hello -- I'm sorry your partners is having trouble accessing your story. I was able to access it as expected, so it seems like an isolated issue. Can you have them try a different web browser or from a different computer? If they continue to have issues and need to access other stories I would suggest contacting Esri Support.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

2 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hello -- I'm sorry your partners is having trouble accessing your story. I was able to access it as expected, so it seems like an isolated issue. Can you have them try a different web browser or from a different computer? If they continue to have issues and need to access other stories I would suggest contacting Esri Support.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
MuhammadSyed
New Contributor

Hi Owen, thanks very much. I asked our partner to try exactly the same solution and it worked. He was using Internet Explorer initially, however he switched to Chrome and able to access the story map. Thank you once again

0 Kudos