Add content block above MapTour?

Jump to solution
10-14-2021 05:31 AM
JoshBillings
Occasional Contributor II

Hey all,

This feels like a ridiculous question, but I can't seem to figure it out.

I am trying to add text above a MapTour (and below the main title) but there isn't an option for me to add a content block. I can add a content block below the MapTour but I can't move it to it's intended location.

Image below for context. Any ideas?

Thanks!

JoshuaBillings_0-1634214561542.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@JoshBillings -- Looks like that might be a bug that prevents the block inserter (the (+) button) from appearing. We'll take a look at getting that addressed in an upcoming release.

However, you can also simple move the tour to wherever you want it to be. Just grab the handle at the bottom right of the slides panel to drag the tour down below whatever content you want to appear ahead of it.

You can check out a video of this in action in the "Drag and drop immersives" section of What’s new in ArcGIS StoryMaps (June 2020).

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 10.38.32 AM.jpg

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

2 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@JoshBillings -- Looks like that might be a bug that prevents the block inserter (the (+) button) from appearing. We'll take a look at getting that addressed in an upcoming release.

However, you can also simple move the tour to wherever you want it to be. Just grab the handle at the bottom right of the slides panel to drag the tour down below whatever content you want to appear ahead of it.

You can check out a video of this in action in the "Drag and drop immersives" section of What’s new in ArcGIS StoryMaps (June 2020).

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 10.38.32 AM.jpg

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
JoshBillings
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks @OwenGeo

0 Kudos