Business analyst (license not available) in Extensions window

Jump to solution
06-05-2014 10:42 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
[ATTACH=CONFIG]34398[/ATTACH]

Hi,

I am having issues with running a script that requires the BA extension. I noticed that I have two Business analyst in the Extension window.  The unchecked BA has a License not available next to it.

Any suggestions on how I can resolved this ? I have logged a ticket with Support, still waiting to hear back from them. 

Thanks,

Phoebe
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

I am having issues with running a script that requires the BA extension. I noticed that I have two Business analyst in the Extension window.  The unchecked BA has a License not available next to it.

Any suggestions on how I can resolved this ? I have logged a ticket with Support, still waiting to hear back from them. 

Thanks,

Phoebe

Phoebe,

That can be expected.  Typically only one of the business analyst line items there can be check marked however I have seen on a few installs that both can be selected (like my install).  Having the Business Analyst Standard check marked unlocks everything (Basic versus Standard functions).

That 2010 data license might be an issue if that is the Esri 2010/2015 version though the namings of older .sdlics data licenses can be inconsistent.  Only the 2011/2016, 2012/2017 and 2013/2018 USA Business Analyst datasets can be installed and licensed on the same system.

Regards,
Jason R.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

Thanks,

Phoebe

Phoebe,

That can be expected.  Typically only one of the business analyst line items there can be check marked however I have seen on a few installs that both can be selected (like my install).  Having the Business Analyst Standard check marked unlocks everything (Basic versus Standard functions).

That 2010 data license might be an issue if that is the Esri 2010/2015 version though the namings of older .sdlics data licenses can be inconsistent.  Only the 2011/2016, 2012/2017 and 2013/2018 USA Business Analyst datasets can be installed and licensed on the same system.

Regards,
Jason R.
0 Kudos