Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcMap Freeze when I use any Business Analyst Tools after I install it and authorized

09-13-2012 04:58 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: diegollamas

Hi,

I was using Business Analyst trial version. I bought the extension and authorize it but for some reason the trial version still installed.[ATTACH=CONFIG]17660[/ATTACH]  When we do double click to any business tool from the tool bar, the tools get mark with an red x and it says that the item´s XML contains errors.[ATTACH=CONFIG]17661[/ATTACH] There is a section where we can define the extent where we want to work, when we try to do that, ArcMap does not respond for a while, after some minutes it responds, it opens a menu but in blank, with no information. ArcMap behave ok if I don�??t use business analyst tool, once I use it, it freeze. If I search something in the �??Bing�?� windows (in the Business Analyst toolbar) I got this interesting error [ATTACH=CONFIG]17659[/ATTACH]

Is Business analyst design to work with specific data? We bought the extension with no data, we can create our own for Puerto Rico right?

Hope you can help!

Regards,

--
Diego Llamas Olivares, MP
0 Kudos
0 Replies