Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Solutions for Gas: Steps in "Deploy the utility network project" page cannot be reproduced

Jump to solution
09-08-2022 03:09 AM
kzoumis
New Contributor II

Hi all,

In this link https://solutions.arcgis.com/gas/help/gas-utility-network-configuration/get-started/deploy-utility-n... from ArcGIS Solutions for Gas, I cannot find the "Utility Network" folder, and the "Gas Utility Network" project package described in step 4. Instead the only option to deploy a solution related to Gas Utility Network is "Gas > Tracking and Traceability". Has anyone tried to follow successfully these instructions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GelisaJoseph
Esri Contributor

Hello, 

The Gas Utility Network Configuration has been retired and the capabilities have been added to Gas and Pipeline Referencing Utility Network Foundation.

Please review the documentation via the link to learn how to deploy the solution. 

.Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GelisaJoseph
Esri Contributor

Hello, 

The Gas Utility Network Configuration has been retired and the capabilities have been added to Gas and Pipeline Referencing Utility Network Foundation.

Please review the documentation via the link to learn how to deploy the solution. 

.Thanks!

kzoumis
New Contributor II

Hi,

Thank you for the link. I managed to find the new links and setup the UN some days after my original post since it was urgent for me. I am sorry for not updating my question.