Adding custom HTML to the Citizen Problem Reporter

Jump to solution
12-13-2022 11:42 AM
MatthewMalone
Occasional Contributor

We recently deployed the Citizen Problem Reporter on AGO and a question came up about what seemed like a simple question.  Namely, is there any way to add any text or HTML code at the bottom of the listing of CPR categories? 

What we're looking for is quite simple, to add a few sentences and a link to another webpage if the visitor's concern isn't shown in the categories we've included.  Picturing something like this:

MatthewMalone_0-1670960394300.png

Is there any way we can add text such as this to our existing app without hiring a developer who knows how to code?

Thanks for any advice or hints!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

@MatthewMalone, it is possible to modify the rich text of the help accessed via the'?' button in the upper right corner of the app. However, it is not possible to add text at the bottom of the problem categories without downloading the source code and customizing the app.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

@MatthewMalone, it is possible to modify the rich text of the help accessed via the'?' button in the upper right corner of the app. However, it is not possible to add text at the bottom of the problem categories without downloading the source code and customizing the app.

MatthewMalone
Occasional Contributor

@ChrisFox I appreciate your quick response Chris! I thought this might be the answer, but I had to double-check.  One of my directors thought that people might not see/click the "?" button to find the information, so she wanted to add a sentence to the bottom.

Thanks again

0 Kudos