is there (still?) a plan to have Runtime SDK for Qt? Maybe I've missed it.

Jump to solution
09-01-2012 01:03 PM
Labels (1)
HarryBowman
New Contributor III
I saw what I thought was some talk about having a Runtime SDK for Qt. Maybe I am mistaken about this. Anyway does it exist or maybe it's in the works? Or not at all? Thanks. (I ask here, because I couldn't find a better forum - maybe I missed that, too.)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AnttiKajanus1
Occasional Contributor III
Last information that I have is that Runtime for Qt is frozen at the moment. The message in the Developer Summit 2012 was that there was not enough (business) demand for Qt, so they froze the development and the team stated to build current view engine to Java and WPF runtimes. They also said, that they might return to Qt-runtime if time was correct after the Wpf/Jave runtimes have released but I haven't heard anything about that...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AnttiKajanus1
Occasional Contributor III
Last information that I have is that Runtime for Qt is frozen at the moment. The message in the Developer Summit 2012 was that there was not enough (business) demand for Qt, so they froze the development and the team stated to build current view engine to Java and WPF runtimes. They also said, that they might return to Qt-runtime if time was correct after the Wpf/Jave runtimes have released but I haven't heard anything about that...
0 Kudos
BW
by
New Contributor
Hello,

is there any update to this topic yet?

regards QtDeveloper
0 Kudos
MichaelTims
New Contributor III
The 10.2 ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt beta is now available at the Esri beta community website. Sign up now to try the software.
0 Kudos