How to add the parameter(Feature) in geoprocessing server?‍‍

Jump to solution
12-23-2018 01:53 AM
shenliang
New Contributor

Hello, 

It's question here. How should i add this parameter(Feature) in local geoprocessing server?‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

GeoprocessingParameters para = new GeoprocessingParameters(GeoprocessingExecutionType.AsynchronousSubmit);

//raster
para.Inputs.Add("Flow_Dir", new GeoprocessingRaster(new Uri(FlowDirPath), "tif"));

//Question
//shapefile(Feature Layer) named "outlet" in GPK.
//I could get its local path.
//how should i add this parameter in ?

Thanks,

Shank

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JenniferNery
Esri Regular Contributor

The error message sound similar to this bug. By any chance did you use ArcGIS Pro with Japanese Language Pack enabled? 

BUG-000116547: ArcGISWebException - Failed to create service - exception thrown by ArcGIS Runtime local server 100.3 when trying to run a local service from a local geoprocessing package

Also, you can query shapefile table. The query result is also an IFeatureSet (see doc).

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JenniferNery
Esri Regular Contributor

You can look at this SDK sample which creates GeoprocessingFeatures

0 Kudos
shenliang
New Contributor

Thanks a lot, but this sample which creates GeoprocessingFeatures  based upon where the user clicked in the map view and I want to create GeoprocessingFeatures according to my local shapefile path.

GeoprocessingFeatures initializes with IFeatureSet. However I couldn't transform feature to feature set.

0 Kudos
JenniferNery
Esri Regular Contributor

The error message sound similar to this bug. By any chance did you use ArcGIS Pro with Japanese Language Pack enabled? 

BUG-000116547: ArcGISWebException - Failed to create service - exception thrown by ArcGIS Runtime local server 100.3 when trying to run a local service from a local geoprocessing package

Also, you can query shapefile table. The query result is also an IFeatureSet (see doc).

shenliang
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. It helps a lot and my geoprocessing task is running properly.

0 Kudos