QuickCapture Project Save As Error

Jump to solution
07-21-2020 01:10 PM
kmsmikrud
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

Today I am trying to use the 'Save as' option in the ArcGIS QuickCapture Designer to save a copy of my current project. When I click on 'Save as' and give it a name I consistently get an error. "Can't save project due to an unknown error  Please try again. If the error persists, please contact Esri Support."

Is there a recommendation of something I can check that might be causing this error prior to contacting Esri support? I've tried saving with and without 'Make a copy of the layers' and still get the error

Thanks in advance for your help,

Kathy

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmsmikrud

This is an update. The QuickCapture team reported there was a glitch in ArcGIS Online that was causing the save as function to no longer work. The team fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

Hi Kathy,

What is your portal environment? Can you help look into the console of your browser and what is the error message showing there? For example, in google chrome, press F12, start over the save as process you had in Designer, when the error occurs, check the messages in your Console dialog. Please send your project screenshots and console messages to QuickCapture@esri.com and we will take a look.

Thanks,

Mandy

0 Kudos
kmsmikrud

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for the quick reply. My project and layers are all in AGOL. I wasn't able to see an error in google chrome, but was able to Firefox. I'll send the screenshot to the email you provided.

Thanks so much for your help,

Kathy

0 Kudos
kmsmikrud

This is an update. The QuickCapture team reported there was a glitch in ArcGIS Online that was causing the save as function to no longer work. The team fixed the issue.

0 Kudos