View details of ENH enhancement request

02-24-2023 07:24 AM
Bud
by
Notable Contributor

Is there a way to view the details of an ENH enhancement request -- using a public site like https://support.esri.com/en/Search-Results#search?q= ? Or some other way?

For example:

ENH-000141702: Please allow users to decide whether the Add Join tool in ArcGIS Pro will be doing a one-to-many or one-to-first join when the data has a one-to-many cardinality.

My MyEsri account isn't linked to my organization's account. So I'm not able to look it up through MyEsri.

Thanks.

4 Replies
ChristianWells
Esri Regular Contributor

@Bud I appreciate your feedback on this. Are you asking to see more than just the synopsis/subject line and the details of the user story?

0 Kudos
Bud
by
Notable Contributor

I think the synopsis/subject line would be acceptable. And maybe some other non-sensitive information like the status and dates?  I assume the full user story is confidential and can't be posted publicly.

To be honest, I don't really know what info to ask for, since I've never seen a full ENH. They're a bit of a mystery to me.

Sometimes I see ENH numbers in community posts, etc. But I don't have a way to look them up.

Thanks.

JenFrazer_USFS_NR-GISS-IRIN
New Contributor II

I have the same issue Bud. I am a member of a USDA organization and work on tickets which lead to bug and enhancement requests - but I am not linked to my org in MyESRI - so I can't see them.  My admin's won't link me either since it allows features they don't want us to have access to (I get and accept that).   I can't see the lifecycle of the problems I report on the interface, I just get followup emails from ESRI if I am lucky.    I know I waste ESRI ticket folks time since I don't have the ability to search for existing Bugs or Enhancements.

Bud
by
Notable Contributor

Exactly!

0 Kudos