Select to view content in your preferred language

Unique values symbology: how to group values in a single class

Jump to solution
06-20-2023 09:13 AM
Labels (1)
HollyTorpey_LSA
Frequent Contributor

I'm working on a map that I imported to Pro from an MXD. The map inlcudes layers that are symbolized using Unique Values but class are composed of groups of unique values separated by semicolons (see below). I want to combine two of these groups by adding the two ramp values to the streets class, but I can't figure out how to edit the Value field. 

HollyTorpey_LSA_0-1687277290002.png

Does anyone know how to group values or to edit groups of values? I'd rather not make a whole new class and then delete these two because the list of values in the Streets class is very long and it also won't let me copy the value to paste it into a new class. 

Any tips are appreciated?

- Holly
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LindaWilliams1
Frequent Contributor

To group values, click in the Value column of the first one and then Shift or Ctrl click in the Value column for all that you want grouped. Right click to bring up a menu that includes Group and Ungroup values.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LindaWilliams1
Frequent Contributor

To group values, click in the Value column of the first one and then Shift or Ctrl click in the Value column for all that you want grouped. Right click to bring up a menu that includes Group and Ungroup values.

LLyons
by
Occasional Contributor

Thank you! Worked perfectly!

0 Kudos