Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to Manage Authorized Callers

07-25-2024 02:40 PM
StephenHarrisCO
New Contributor

I recently renewed my subscription for ArcGIS, switching from ArcGIS non-profit to ArcGIS Pro non-profit.  I am the administrator, but I do not have permission to submit cases to technical support.  I requested permission to be an authorized caller but all it did was send an email to myself, and I don't know how to grant myself permission to be an authorized caller.  I have spent hours trying to figure this out but if I can't contact technical support I will never be able to use our license!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ShaneONeill_144
Esri Contributor

Hi @StephenHarrisCO 

From within the 'Manage Users' tab in MyEsri, find your account within the 'Connected Users'. From there, if you click the pencil icon to the right-hand side of your account this should allow you to update your account's permissions. You will need to enable to 'take authorised caller actions' option in order to be able to raise Technical Support cases.

manageusers.JPG

editpermissions.JPG

authorisedcalleractions.JPG

0 Kudos
StephenHarrisCO
New Contributor

Thank you for your response, Shane!  I cannot find the "Manage Users" tab on MyEsri.  When I sign in to MyEsri I windup at the "Organization Profile" page (see screenshot attached).  How do I find the "Manager Users" tab?

0 Kudos
ShaneONeill_144
Esri Contributor

@StephenHarrisCO Thank you for the screenshot, it is much appreciated! Based on what you can see, it seems to me that you are not logged in to an account that has Admin permissions - do you have multiple accounts? Could you try and log into any other accounts to see if that allows you to access the "Manage Users" tab?

0 Kudos
ShaneONeill_144
Esri Contributor

@StephenHarrisCO If you are unsure, then I would recommend getting in touch with your local Esri Distributor by phone and explain to them the issue that you are having - they should be able to resolve the issue for you.

0 Kudos