Trouble connecting to ArcGIS Server with an administrator account, in ArcGIS Pro

12-04-2020 01:25 PM
LR2
by
New Contributor III

I am trying to publish a GP model, following this guide: https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/help/analysis/geoprocessing/share-analysis/quick-tour-of-authoring...

Unfortunately, I can't connect to the server. I go to Insert > Connections > New ArcGIS Server, add the server URL in the popup, and the Authentication fields immediately get greyed out. I hit OK anyway, get the "ArcGIS Sign In" popup, enter the admin login info and now I'm signed in with Pro. Under "Servers" in the Catalog pane there's also a connection entry. However, when I try to change it, everything's greyed out there too, except the server URL, which has now changed to /services! When I change it back to the proper URL I entered before and click OK, Pro again changes it to /services. What's the problem here?

scr_01.png

scr_02.png  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi, I don't see anything wrong with this.

If your server is federated you have to enter Portal credentials as you did.

and RE the /services at the end of the URL yes, it is there if the server is federated, but I don't see any difference in the way I can access my services (compared to the non federated one.)ServerConnections.PNG

0 Kudos