'Train Deep Learning Model' does not create output data

02-19-2020 08:05 PM
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hi,

The "Train Deep Learning Model" GP tool runs without error in less than a second and does not create any output, no even the destination folder.

All the dependencies are installed (Install deep learning frameworks for ArcGIS—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation ), the folder containing the image chips, labels, and statistics exists.

Have you ever experienced the same problem ?

Thank you

Theo

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor III

There was something wrong with my Python environment. I re-cloned it and reinstalled all the necessary packages and it's now working as expected.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III

I have a similar problem.  I didn't see your post, but I removed the deeplearning clone and went to reinstall and it looked like all of the "installed" modules were still installed..When I redid the clone, my problem still persists.

Did you actually "uninstall" the various Python packages?  It seems like the ones I have are correct based on the instructions.

Here is my post:  https://community.esri.com/thread/248776-train-deep-learning-model-not-recognizing-training-folders 

Let me know if you or anyone has any other suggestions.  I have not done anything differently than use the provided instructions both for the Python install and the steps to work on swimming pool ESRI example data.

Thank you,

Nate

0 Kudos